Thursday, March 29, 2012
I've been blogging for a few years now under different affiliate sites I have decided to to team up with Word of Mouth Marketing San Diego. We now are taking on National clients along with local business's. So I can't tell you how important it is to Blog.
Blogs are popular ways to create an online presence for personal and business reasons. You can build a blog for free and begin posting content right away. But, what good is that content if no one is reading it. Here are ten ideas to bring in the traffic your blog needs to survive according to The Website Builder Pro
Of all the successful blogs on the Internet, hundreds more have failed. Running a blog is like running a business website. Unless you are willing to put the time in and treat it seriously, you won’t be blogging long.
That is not to say that the failed bloggers weren’t serious about blogging. Mostly, new bloggers aren’t prepared for the work that goes into creating a successful blog. Just building the blog doesn’t mean that people will necessary come to you. You pursue the audience and give them a reason to see what you have to say, so we thought we would throw out the top ten,
1. Fresh Content – no one wants to visit a blog day after day and see the same posts. Update your blog content at least twice a week. This will be easier if you write several posts ahead of time and upload them at the appropriate times.In 2012 it's more like five times a week says The Website Builder Pro's
2. Article Marketing – the niche you’ve chosen for your blog is one that interests you. If it is interesting you will spend more time doing it. Create content not only for your blog but also to be submitted to article directories. Use the resource box to advertise your blog so people can find you.
3. Social Networking – these sites are everywhere. Join Facebook, MySpace, Squidoo, Twitter or a dozen others and make connections. You can join groups of likeminded people who are also bloggers or entrepreneurs.
4. Viral Marketing – this is where you spread the word about your blog. Talk to friends, family and even strangers. Give out business cards that have your blog address on them.
5. Use RSS Feeds – RSS stands for “Really Simple Syndication.” Readers can subscribe to your feed and get email updates when new content is posted. It is an easy way for them to keep up with your blog without spending all day online.
6. Submit Blog to Search Engines – doing this allows your blog to be ranked. Google and Yahoo! are two of the most popular search engines you want to crawl your blog pages. It doesn’t guarantee top ranking, though. You’ll have to do a little more work for that.
7. Joining Forums – as a blogger you are a budding entrepreneur. Right now you are marketing yourself to find traffic and then profit. Become a member of business forums, work at home forums and others to meet new people and share ideas. You can add a link to your blog in the signature line so others can find you.
8. Visit other blogs – show your appreciation to those who visit you by also posting comments on their blogs. It is a kindness that shows others you are not just out to advertise your blog alone. Add links to your blog in your comments.
9. SEO Marketing –Like the training over at The Website Builder Pro knows whatever you write, use relevant keywords. Keyword density between three and ten percent is good for getting higher page rankings in search engines. Craig Seaton at The Website Builder Pro says to base your keywords on a research you do to find the most popular words used in search engines for your niche.
10. Social Bookmarking – submitting posts to social bookmarking sites allows others who are members of those sites to track you back to your blog.Great training at The Website Builder Pro for only $19.00 you will become an expert in SEO
Using any of these ideas will start the traffic moving in your direction. It takes time but you will build the readership you want.I highly suggest clicking on The Website Builder Pro and get the Training for website building with XSitePro and SEO expert training.
Check out Clickbank.net Bloggers are in demand, also check out www.ODesk.com
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Great Start: 5 Keys to Creating Websites that Sell: Do You Want Pro Sites? All the training FREE? Do You want me to throw in my SEO TRAINING? Your business website is essentially your...
But first you need the best website builder software on the market today. Better than SBI only because SBI can get exspensive if you plan on building more sites. With XSitePro you pay one time few of $198 and all the training. Then I'll throw in all my SEO training to put your sites on the front paage of Google. Amazing
Key #1 Make your website interactive.
As the internet continues to grow and evolve it’s becoming more important to create a community around your business. To accomplish this you want to engage your visitors and customers. This can be accomplished a number of ways. You can:
* Provide a forum
* Post surveys or polls
* Enable visitors and customers to review or rank items. For example a “How valuable was this article?” question and a scale of 1 to 5 stars or a ranking from 1-10.
* Offer a blog and inspire comments and feedback
* Host contests and sweepstakes
* Publish video and audio content as well as written content. This gives users another way to access you and your personality.
Key #2 Make sure your website provides value.
People go online for a number of reasons. They go online to research a potential purchase, to seek solutions for a problem they’re having and to be entertained. If your website provides all three; products, information, and entertainment then you’re in tip top shape. The good news is your content can provide both the information and the entertainment and when written well, can also inspire purchases. Here are a few ideas to provide value for your customers and prospect
* How to articles, videos, and audio
* Tips articles, videos, and audio
* Case studies
* Workbooks and reports
* Interviews with experts
* Product reviews
Key #3 Make sure your website is easy to navigate.
It takes a visitor about 20 seconds to make a decision about whether they’re going to stay on your website or click away. If your site is laid out nicely, with products and services, information, prices, FAQs, and content easy to find then people are more likely to hang out – the longer they stay on your site the more likely they are to make a purchase or to return again.
To make your site easy to navigate consider:
* Keeping your site simple.
* Keep your pages uniform with the same options and appearance.
* If you have a lot of content, great! Use drop down menus and organize your content by topic for easier access.
* Offer a search function where users can search for products, services, or content topics quickly and easily.
* Provide a way for users to easily go back to previous pages. A back key is an option however if every page has the same options and drop down menus, including the ability to quickly return to the home page, a visitor will always be able to find what they need.
* Test your website’s appearance on different browsers to make sure every visitor has a good experience.
Key #4 Make your website easy on the eyes.
Ever visit a website and the text was so small or the colors so incompatible that you couldn’t read a word? Readability is critical to a selling website. Make sure:
* Your colors are easy on the eyes,
* Your graphics aren’t distracting
* And keep formatting like underlining, bold and italics to a minimum.
* Spacing between sentences and paragraphs is adequate
* Font size is large enough for people to read and font is easy to read
Key #5 Give them a soft sell.
People expect to be sold to and they’re looking for it – they’re wary. Instead of hitting website visitors with a hard sell, provide information, solve their problems and show them the benefits of your products or services. They’ll be much more receptive and appreciative.
Creating a website that sells requires a structured approach and a desire to create the best experience possible for your visitors. Once you’ve created your website, consider testing it and asking associates, friends and family for their opinion.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Word Of Mouth Marketing San Diego - We Do it All - Digg
Word of Mouth Marketing San Diego Does All The Work
Here at WOMSD we have a powerful Social Media Optimization Campaigns Designed To Drive Sales And Establish Brand Dominance"
SEO Experts at Word of Mouth Marketing is a social media optimization agency that expertly blends social media marketing strategies with social media optimization knowledge to create a powerful online presence for you and your company. We analyze your business and your target audience to develop an effective social media campaign designed to meet your business goals.
Who Benefits From Social Media Marketing & Social Media Optimization?
Those who wish to position themselves as an expert in their industry -- social media optimization is the strategy of choice for establishing brand dominance
Companies that offer emerging products and technologies that people may not be actively looking for in search engines
Companies that offers specialized services -- people will often choose a service provider that they "know" vs. an unknown company use us.
Companies who seek to gain real and honest feedback from their user base or potential customers use us.
Unlike a social media consultant, SEO experts at Word of Mouth Marketing has a social media optimization agency that can develop and execute your social media campaign. We can also teach you social media marketing and social media optimization best practices. With this knowledge, you can effectively participate in the exciting and rewarding experience of online marketing while leaving an online footprint that leaves a lasting impression in the search engines.
We Are Your Personal Brand Ambassador
Your company will be assigned a 'brand ambassador' -- a member of our social media optimization agency who communicates via social media marketing channels on your behalf. Your brand ambassador will work closely with your company to fully understand your products and services, your USP, and your business goals as they relate to the social media campaign and execute the social media optimization strategy.
Each social media marketing platform has it's own set of 'social rules' and guidelines. Our social media optimization experts are well versed in these rules and understand the nuances of these communities.
Is Word of Mouth Marketing Company A Good Fit for A Social Media Campaign?
An effective social media campaign is built from the inside out. Social media marketing alone will not make your products and services 'better' -- it is a process of creating buzz about and demand for the fantastic products and services you offer.
The best candidates for a social media marketing campaign:
Produce or are willing to have our social media agency produce high quality unique content such as articles, how-to guides, white papers, e-books, interactive web applications, etc.
Have a solid USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
Understand the value of creating mutually beneficial relationships with other businesses or industry leaders
Social networking has always been an integral part of making important business connections and establishing industry credibility. With today's technology, social networking with online social media marketing tools has made networking simple, cost-efficient, and profitable.
In the past, networking meant traveling to trade shows, attending business networking events, and organizing appearances. Today, business networking is as close as your fingertips.
How Will an Expertly Planned, Well-Executed Social Media Campaign Impact Your Business?
Bottom line is this, if your not on the front page of Google you are missing out on 80% of business. Don't be invisible